To offer a comfortable environment to worshippers by keeping watch and ensuring the meetings remain orderly.
An impactful, organised and helpful hand to all worshippers coming into the sanctuary.
- To create efficiency in the services rendered by the ushering ministry both in pew and the pulpit and in all aspects of the ministry.
- To create a good working relationship with the Welcome ministry, Holy Communion, Traffic, Security and Pastoral Staff.
- To ensure a conducive environment for the worshippers as they go to God’s presence through prayer, singing, giving and the Word.
- Usher in worshippers into the sanctuary (services) and make them feel comfortable.
- Interceding for the people ushered in.
- Faithfully collecting tithes and offerings as part of worship.
- Watching over the worshipper against wrong characters.