Mission : To provide guidance and encouragement to those faced with challenges in life to find a solution, pointing them to Christ who is the sole source of life.
Vision: Wholeness in every aspect of life through a caring relationship based on Biblical values.
- To stimulate personal growth and development.
- To help people cope more with the problems of living, inner conflicts and crippling emotions.
- To assist individual family members and married couples to resolve interpersonal tensions and to relate effectively to one another.
- To assist persons whose life partners and thought systems are self-defeating and causing unhappiness.
- Altar counselling
- One on one counselling
- Group counselling
- Peer supervision
- Participate in joint CITAM counsellors’ fellowship
- Holding meetings for members (3rd Sunday of the month after 3rd service)
- Outreach counselling
- In-house training for counsellors to equip them