To nurture and mentor young people in CITAM Parklands, through the study of God’s word, prayer, fellowship and evangelism to impact their world.
Vibrant Christian youths equipped to impact their world.
- To encourage all young people to intentionally and consistently study the word of God and apply it in their lives.
- To reach out and share the love of Christ through evangelism and missions.
- To provide an enabling environment for young people to grow and develop Godly character holistically in their lives.
- Bible study
- Worship. Music and dance ministries
- Outreach and missions to colleges, universities and communities
- Carrier seminars.
- Prayer and fellowships.
- Retreats, outings and team building.
- Vertical Connection: college and university students fellowship (Ages 20 – 25)
- Trinity Teens Church: teenagers (Ages 13 – 19).