To work with all families that attend our assembly to promote, encourage, and celebrate the family as designed by God.
To maintain an environment where families at CITAM Parklands will be continually nourished and enriched to glorify God.
To know God and to make Him known…
This ministry points all families back to Godly principles for governing families so as to enable them to truly “KNOW GOD AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN” in their day to day lives.
Family depicts three important relationships that reflect our relationship with God;
- The husband-wife relationship (Christ and the church) Eph. 5:21ff
- The parent-child relationship (God and His children) John 1:12 and 1 John 3
- Child(ren) to Child(ren) relationship i.e. Christian(s) to Christ
- Pre-marital counselling classes
- Baby Dedication
- Marriage enrichment seminars
- Retreats and team building
- Family seminar
- Family devotions